Friday, October 14, 2011

Maternity Photos

I am lucky that one of my girl friends is an amazing photographer and offered to take maternity photos. She was really excited to do her first "maternity shoot". Luckily the timing worked out perfectly and we had AMAZING fall weather. When she asked a couple weeks before I was worried about being cold, but that was not the case! We took the pictures out by Lake O'Dowd in Shakopee. She took a ton of pictures but here are my favorites :)

33 weeks 







The next day I had class, but all my classes can be taken in either Rochester or Winona so Meghan offered to come with on a road trip to Winona and wanted to take some more pictures! The drive went by much faster with good company :) Luckily fall is the best time to be in Winona so she found things to do while I was in class. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Day 2 up in the bluffs.






Thanks so much Meghan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment