Friday, November 4, 2011

Shower #3!

Last Saturday I had a baby shower thrown by my family. Everything was soooo cute and it was a lot of fun! I have family gatherings a lot with my family, but it was fun to just have all the girls! A big thank you to my Aunt Penny for hosting the party at her house, to my cousin Erin for all of her fabulous decorations, and my grandma for the adorable baby cake :)
 The diaper cake from Erin and my Grandma's cake



Still trying to figure out the perfect place to hang my new decorations in the nursery!

Grandma, me, my mom, my aunt penny, and cousin Teagan

Aunt Lynn, me, and Erin


Joey's sisters Sarah and Leah, mom Laurel, and niece Riley!


So thankful to have such a loving and supportive family. Morgan will be one spoiled little girl :)




No comments:

Post a Comment