Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 Months Old

I can't believe Morgan turned 2 months old yesterday! She had her 2 month check up at the doctor and everything went really well. She was 10 lbs 11 oz and 23 1/2 inches long! In the 69th percentile for weight and 89th for length. The doctor was very impressed with all of her skills and strength. So proud of my baby :) She did very well during her shots, just a little bit of screaming which I expected. I was glad Joey made it to the appointment so I didn't have to watch or hold her down. I thought the worst was over but it was waaaay worse later when she was screaming before the tylenol kicked in, poor baby. After the doctor we celebrated with lunch at Chipotle and a trip to the mall with my friends Kelsey and Brittni!
snoozy baby after the doctor (look grandma her socks are on)

No comments:

Post a Comment