Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Reese :)

My cousin Erin had her baby on Saturday! I can't believe she went 9 months without knowing if it was a boy or girl, but she delivered a healthy baby girl Saturday night and I was beyond excited!! I woke up early Sunday and could not wait to go visit, but first me and my mom had to go shopping! Then me, Morgan, Joey, my mom, dad, and brother all headed up to Maple Grove. She's a baby nurse at the hospital so she got some extra special treatment like lots of pink decorations, cheesecake, and best of all the the biggest room. Reese is so so beautiful and I seriously couldn't believe how tiny she was. She was almost a full pound bigger than when Morgan was born but it's crazy how fast I forgot. I'm so so happy for everyone and love the little nugget so much :) So excited Morgan will have a little buddy to play with since none of my friends want to have babies yet. Dumb! ha ha

Reese Taylor Remme


My two favorite little peanuts

and this is what happens when I get out my computer to study...


No comments:

Post a Comment