Friday, December 23, 2011

Going Home

On Saturday morning the pediatrician came and Morgan was all ready to go! We finished filling out all the paperwork and just had to wait for my midwife to come up and make sure I was good to go. Unfortunately Joey had a funeral to go to that afternoon so my parents came back to bring me and Morgan home.


My friends Allie and Jolene came up from Winona to spend the day with Morgan! They were there to greet us when we arrived back home. It had started snowing on our way home and later my cousin came over and said the roads were getting pretty bad. Since they already had a two hour ride in good weather (and Jolene another 2 back home to Madison) they decided it would be better for them to just spend the night.


Love love love this pic of Jo and Morgan
Allie and Morgan


It was great having so many people wanting to snuggle with Morgan so I could get a few naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment