Thursday, December 22, 2011

The hospital day 2

After everyone left late Thursday night the nurse helped Joey change Morgan's first diaper and give her her first bath.
I didn't sleep much the first night, not from being kept up from a crying baby, just from wanting to snuggle all night :)

The next morning my parents came back along with my sister, who made it back from La Crosse the night/morning before a little too late to come visit. More friends stop by all the girls from the night before plus Amy and her sister Jen and Kelly and her mom. I really enjoyed ordering free room service, and it was delicious! I was ready to order lunch but then Joey and my dad were going to Chipotle so I couldn't turn that down! num
Later in the day all of my grandparents came down as well as my cousins Allie and Erin. After that Joey's sisters and their kids came to visit. Morgan's lucky to have 4 great cousins already!  
Grandpa Randy
Joey's parents- Nana and papa

Grandma Judie



Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment